MCW 2/2 interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Koch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know no one has heard anything yet since decisions go out this morning, but I figured I'd start it up anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

I know no one has heard anything yet since decisions go out this morning, but I figured I'd start it up anyway.

I got my white big sealed envelope this morning! Good luck to everybody expecting something from MCW.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my white big sealed envelope this morning! Good luck to everybody expecting something from MCW.

Congratulations! I don't think I'm gonna be able to concentrate now until I can get home and check my mail.

Congratulations! That's so great! Just curious, where do you live? (I'm in WA and I'm wondering how long it will take to get to the West Coast.)

Any rejections from mcw yet?...

Alternate list... dang... :(
The waiting continues...

Congrats to you guys who got in. To those of you on the wait list, if you really want to go to MCW, show interest. Call and see if the waitlist moved, because I guess they changed how people are ranked, and now it's weird quartiles or something.

Showing interest is key... they notice. Trust me.

Sorry to hijack your thread. But if any of you have interview tips for MCW, would you mind PMing them (so that the thread doesn't become a interview advice thread) to me ?

Thanks much

I called this morning about the whole ranking thing to see where I was, but the woman said they won't be doing the ranking until May 15th, and I shouldn't hold my breath about receiving any kind of notification before then.

Yup yup yup.
The rank the waitlist on May 15 once ALL the rest of the interviews are done.
THEN using this massive pool of applicants, they rank you in quartiles (in 4 groups). Let's just say A B C D. lol
So the date of your interview doesn't matter, wether it was 2/2 when the waitlist started or 3/2 when it will appoach the end.
Let another waiting period begin! :thumbup: