Separate names with a comma.
Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.
Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia
Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Yogi Bear, Aug 23, 2002.
do we sign the technical standards and send them transcripts just for the secondary?
ya, I'd like to hear some replies on this one.
1. I am signing the Technical Standards form just in case.
2. Sending official transcripts
3. Sending the PRINTED supplemental just because I saw a few mistakes in mine that only showed up after printing.
4. Dean's letter only gets sent if we are in a grad program.
5. What's the whole residency papers issue??? Do we send that monster of a application in if we are not residents of Wisconsin?
I didn't know we were supposed to send in a transcript yet. Where does it say that? I only sent the technical standards form.
sez so on the supplementary itself. Also I think it says so on the website, but I can't remember seeing it there. Better send yours in, cuz the app is incomplete without that!
Under the Stipulations of Acceptance part of the instructions it states that the Transcripts, residency forms, and technical standard forms are only necessary for admission.
It also states that these must be received by August 1st if accepted. I read this as: when accepted, in 2003.
I will call the office on Monday to ask specifically about these questions as I only filled the online segment out and sent them a check.
cheers, and let me know if you think any different
I thought the same thing as you WISC-ite. If you check your status online it has a list of everything you need and an official transcript is not on that list.
i think most of this stuff is required pre-acceptance - it does not bear on your application per se.