1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

mcw secondary: what forms r we sending?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Yogi Bear, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

do we sign the technical standards and send them transcripts just for the secondary?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

ya, I'd like to hear some replies on this one.

1. I am signing the Technical Standards form just in case.
    2. Sending official transcripts
    3. Sending the PRINTED supplemental just because I saw a few mistakes in mine that only showed up after printing.
    4. Dean's letter only gets sent if we are in a grad program.
    5. What's the whole residency papers issue??? Do we send that monster of a application in if we are not residents of Wisconsin?

4. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I didn't know we were supposed to send in a transcript yet. Where does it say that? I only sent the technical standards form.

5. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

sez so on the supplementary itself. Also I think it says so on the website, but I can't remember seeing it there. Better send yours in, cuz the app is incomplete without that!

6. WISC-ite

WISC-ite Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Under the Stipulations of Acceptance part of the instructions it states that the Transcripts, residency forms, and technical standard forms are only necessary for admission.

It also states that these must be received by August 1st if accepted. I read this as: when accepted, in 2003.

I will call the office on Monday to ask specifically about these questions as I only filled the online segment out and sent them a check.

cheers, and let me know if you think any different
    WISC-ite

7. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I thought the same thing as you WISC-ite. If you check your status online it has a list of everything you need and an official transcript is not on that list.

8. i think most of this stuff is required pre-acceptance - it does not bear on your application per se.