What secondaries to prioritize prewriting as a Ca ORM reapplicant?

Started by rambo315
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rambo315

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently am planning on applying to 40+ schools. I will be prewriting for two schools I was waitlisted at this past cycle and I also got advice to prewrite state schools. Since most of my state schools are also reaches for me, should I still prioritize them first or are there OOS schools I should prioritize first with higher chance for Ca orms?
 
Since the UC's don't give secondaries to everyone, I would put that effort to writing essays for schools that have already released their secondary essays (Umich and Cinci for example) or schools you stand a good chance with (your previous WL programs). If you received secondaries from a UC, add that to the list as well. You should also pre-write based on common prompts (adversity, advocacy, DEI, future impact on medicine, plans for this cycle, etc). Also as a reapplicant, you should have an essay about what has changed in your application.