MCW Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all.

Any new news lately?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all.

Any new news lately?

Other than Istwan's bimonthly emails, it's been all crickets. At this point, I'd be focusing on your other acceptances (or reapplication :().

Other than Istwan's bimonthly emails, it's been all crickets. At this point, I'd be focusing on your other acceptances (or reapplication :().

I remember you are instate. Which quartile (group) are you in on the instate alternate list?

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember you are instate. Which quartile (group) are you in on the instate alternate list?

Actually, I'm OOS and in the top 25%...although at this point, there's no difference between #1 and #200.

Hi y'all,

Received a letter from MCW stating that deferments for next year where still be taking into consideration, even though the original dateline was in late May. Therefore, I don't know if the class is overfull and they actually need a few students to matriculate until next year to fulfill the exact class size. However, good luck with all the people on the alternate list, I'm pretty sure some of you on the list will hopefully get in. :)

Hi y'all,

Received a letter from MCW stating that deferments for next year where still be taking into consideration, even though the original dateline was in late May. Therefore, I don't know if the class is overfull and they actually need a few students to matriculate until next year to fulfill the exact class size. However, good luck with all the people on the alternate list, I'm pretty sure some of you on the list will hopefully get in. :)

That does sound like the class is still overfull.

It's crazy that MCW didn't have any waitlist movement last year, and this year seems to be the same. I guess people really like MCW.

I just sent in my (post-acceptance) withdrawal yesterday via email. I am OOS so I hope my spot goes to one of you! Good luck! :luck: