MCW waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jet915

Shi*ter's Rule
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just got waitlisted (another one!) at MCW and was wondering what the movement on their waitlist was. I found out that 75% of those interviewed out of state got accepted eventually last year. I was just wondering if most of those acceptances came outright or were most of those coming off the waitlist. Also, I think their waitlist is ranked so is it futile to send letters of interest and additional update stuff like abstracts, letters of rec. etc... to them???? Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Jetson

Members don't see this ad.

Guess Im the only one on the waitlist......hehe. BUMP!

I'm not on the waitlist, but when I stayed with a host on halloween he took me to party thrown by students and I meet about 5-7 of his friends who said they came off the waitlist in may and june. My host himself came off the waitlist in July, and he said their school has alot of waitlist movement. Hope that helps. It's a great school, alot of cali peeps for a school that gives in state preference, and their gym is cool, just cold as hell though.