MD/MBA

Started by MeghanMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MeghanMD

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I finally found others like me!

I am currently an undergrad marketing major. I started college as a pre-med student with a major in molecular biology but I had a lot of personal issues (anxiety and depression) so I switched to something I was naturally good at--business. I realize now that I don't want to work as a marketer-- I think I would hate it so now I'm considering doing an MD/MBA program. I have a cGPA of 3.4 but my marketing GPA is 3.9 but I know that means nothing to med schools.

I think and MD/MBA might be the perfect way to combine my passions especially because I finally have myself together and I believe I can truly succeed in my pre-requisites for med school. The only thing left is to convince my parents to let me do a DIY post bacc ---- advice??