MD MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bongos

Accepted!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been a while y'all. I just found out I passed the MD MPJE. I studied the Mpha Maryland law book and handout I got from a friend who attended NDM Rx school since my school was out of state.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
would you be willing to share the handout you got from your friend? :) also using the mpha book, but would love another resource. taking the MD mpje next week.

Reactions: 1 user
It's been a while y'all. I just found out I passed the MD MPJE. I studied the Mpha Maryland law book and handout I got from a friend who attended NDM Rx school since my school was out of state.
Hi Bongos, I am trying to pass the MD MPJE. I didnt pass the first time and so im trying the second time. Do you mind putting a link of your hangout that you got from a friend?

Thank you.

would you be willing to share the handout you got from your friend? :) also using the mpha book, but would love another resource. taking the MD mpje next week.
Hi melreneex, how did you do on your exam? Did you pass? I didnt pass the first time and im trying again. Is there any advice you can give or any materials you are willing to share? Im from out of state so I am struggling a little bit.

Thank you