MD/PhD, MSTP, and Physician Scientist Blogs Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lucca

Will Walk Rope for Sandwich
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

the last time the sticky on this forum was updated was 2010 (!) which is long enough ago for many on these boards to have presumably started and graduated from an MD/PhD program; that is to say, an eternity.

I'm going to be updating it piecemeal so that stats, links, etc. are up-to-date. I noticed that many of the student and physician blogs (if not all of them) in the sticky are defunct or were last updated over a decade ago.

If you have a blog and it is monetized then resist posting it here. Link it to me via PM and I'll see if it's kosher enough to include in the list. If you'd like your IRL or blogger identity separate from your SDN handle, also feel free to PM me and I'll post it for you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
There were some really good ones, but sadly none of the ones that were good ended up where they could mentor junior people (lol). I think Jeremy Cholfin (?sp) is no longer doing research. I think this forum is probably the best on the internet if you want real information on this career pathway. Information on blogs esp. official ones end up get hedged and you get more of a marketing pamphlet. Neuronix had a blog with useful entries but I think that's also closed. If you want information just post a question here and someone will answer eventually.