mdapplicants.com!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giggledesi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello hello hello!
i have been checking out these posts and I think this is a great site! all you 2004 applicants, it would be awesome if you could fill out a profile on MDapplicants.com! It really helps us future applicants ;) thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

giggledesi said:
hello hello hello!
i have been checking out these posts and I think this is a great site! all you 2004 applicants, it would be awesome if you could fill out a profile on MDapplicants.com! It really helps us future applicants ;) thanks! :)
Way ahead of ya. But don't go strictly by the profiles to assess yourself. In my case, for instance, I think a lot of people with similar stats got more interviews and usually more than one acceptance. There are a lot of questionable results from the process.

EDIT: Oops, I thought you meant 2004 matriculants. Those are the ones that will be useful at this stage anyway.

Just added mine :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah the person that did create it...i give props to.
its not just a site with numbers but also allows the members to say comments about the app process or a particular school etc...

but theres one thing any site/forum cannot do...and thats try and figure out the randomness of the application/selection process. ;)
but a great site nonetheless.

The site was created by a fellow sdn'er. Props to xaelia. :thumbup:

prob meant 10; you cant get a 0 on a section

Wow, I didn't know that was possible unless you didn't even take the section. Maybe it's a typo?

Does anybody know what the score would be if you just marked random answers?

Oh no, it's a longhorn smushed between two sooners. I think that this may lead to trouble.......... :)

The lowest score you can get on a section is a 1. If you get ~25% right (randomness) I think it's a 2 in BS, 2 in VR, and a 5 in PS (PS is a "harder" section for people, so it's "easier" to do well in). I'm not sure about those numbers though, so don't go crazy if you've read something different.

oudoc08 said:
How do you suppose this person got a zero in BS? I think that would be almost as hard as getting a 15. And why exactly would you even bother applying?

http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?id=1428

I think they just accidently typed in 0 instead of 9 (adjacent to each other).. But then again, if they would score 9, they'd get more interviews.. hehe :) go figure.. :)