MDApplicants.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsEvolution

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I've noticed lots of profiles posted that have a definite "in progress" feel to them. Some of the categories are something like, submitted secondary, waiting for interview, etc. But when I tried to put mine in, my choices were more appropriate for someone who was DONE with their process. How do you get those other categories to show up?

Members don't see this ad.

have you looked at it recently? it has had some changes (since i first entered my info this application cycle)...now there are options such as 'accepted' which leads to more categories.

If you leave it blank, it will say nothing. You can say what you like in the comments section.

If you check any boxes for the medical schools, it will assume you're done. Also, if you put anything but "accepted" or "withdrew", it will say you were rejected.

Last year some folks put "Withdrew" at the appropriate point and then changed each entry after decisions were made. I just left it blank until I got in.