MDapplicants Issues?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rollinstone23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to their MDapplicants account? Every time I try to log in I get this message:

"Query failed: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(floor(29) - floor(((`mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_BS` + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_PS`) + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_VR`)))'"

I've tried on multiple browsers, different computers, and on my phone and get the same message every time. Anyone else having the same issue or know how I can fix it or who I can contact to fix it? Worried that something happened to my account!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to their MDapplicants account? Every time I try to log in I get this message:

"Query failed: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(floor(29) - floor(((`mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_BS` + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_PS`) + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_VR`)))'"

I've tried on multiple browsers, different computers, and on my phone and get the same message every time. Anyone else having the same issue or know how I can fix it or who I can contact to fix it? Worried that something happened to my account!

Thanks!
yup... people have been posting about it in the "MDapps is down" thread. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/mdapps-is-down.931108/page-8#post-14679967

looks like they are getting it fixed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why was it necessary to create a new thread for this? Do you do so on forums every time a site doesn't seem to be working for more than 5 minutes?

Patience, people. Managing site servers is difficult.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Everyone else still getting this error when trying to login? Also, any word out there about things currently in the works to get it resolved?
Thanks!

Based on the error, you probably won't get it if your MCAT is > 29. Then again you probably cannot change it at this point.

Everyone else still getting this error when trying to login? Also, any word out there about things currently in the works to get it resolved?
Thanks!
yup, check the thread made for these issues: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/mdapps-is-down.931108/page-8#post-14679967

Based on the error, you probably won't get it if your MCAT is > 29. Then again you probably cannot change it at this point.
what? what does Mdapps being down have to do with having an mcat score of 29?

what? what does Mdapps being down have to do with having an mcat score of 29?

The error message is about subtracting VR+PS+BS MCAT scores from 29 and getting a negative value. I have no idea what the purpose of such calculation is.

The error message is about subtracting VR+PS+BS MCAT scores from 29 and getting a negative value. I have no idea what the purpose of such calculation is.
No, actually everyone who is logging in right now gets this error but the "29" is replaced by whatever score they have. It has nothing to do with the specific MCAT score