MDapps is down :(

Started by DAPI
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not here. 🙁
+1 I tried clearing my browsing history, cache, and cookies, and tried logging in through IE which I have never used for MDApps before. I get the following message "Query failed: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(floor(35) - floor(((`mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_BS` + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_PS`) + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_VR`)))'"
 
+1 I tried clearing my browsing history, cache, and cookies, and tried logging in through IE which I have never used for MDApps before. I get the following message "Query failed: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(floor(35) - floor(((`mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_BS` + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_PS`) + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_VR`)))'"
+2
Tried from 3 browsers, same issue.
 
After being unable to log in overnight with IE at work, no trouble on iPad this AM.

Thoughts?

I too could not get it to work early this morning after the announcement that it was fixed but it is now working fine. I did not change anything (Chrome)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad