MDapps is down :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know who the admin is or who to contact?

Well that's just great, how am I going to share my stats to the world nowwW?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not here. :(
+1 I tried clearing my browsing history, cache, and cookies, and tried logging in through IE which I have never used for MDApps before. I get the following message "Query failed: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(floor(35) - floor(((`mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_BS` + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_PS`) + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_VR`)))'"

+1 I tried clearing my browsing history, cache, and cookies, and tried logging in through IE which I have never used for MDApps before. I get the following message "Query failed: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(floor(35) - floor(((`mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_BS` + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_PS`) + `mdapps`.`ac`.`MCAT_VR`)))'"
+2
Tried from 3 browsers, same issue.

After being unable to log in overnight with IE at work, no trouble on iPad this AM.

Thoughts?

I too could not get it to work early this morning after the announcement that it was fixed but it is now working fine. I did not change anything (Chrome)

It's working for me too this morning.

Looks like it's working on OSX with Chrome! Thanks! :thumbup:

Yes - they used to do a telephone screening prior to inviting for an in-person interview.

Well the creepy questions part hasn't disappeared from the actual interview (at least in my interview lol)...