MDSSP/MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhodesfb17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a current 2nd year student applying for MDSSP. I am also currently in an MPH program that I just started earlier this year. Will being in this program effect my ability to get selected for MDSSP? It won't effect my expected graduation date and honestly I'm just doing the MPH for fun. I would be 100% okay with not continuing my MPH if its going to be an issue thats going to keep me from getting selected.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current 2nd year student applying for MDSSP. I am also currently in an MPH program that I just started earlier this year. Will being in this program effect my ability to get selected for MDSSP? It won't effect my expected graduation date and honestly I'm just doing the MPH for fun. I would be 100% okay with not continuing my MPH if its going to be an issue thats going to keep me from getting selected.
graduating in 4 is the part that keep your stipend going, I know someone who did an mph year and mdssp paused during that time

Reactions: 1 user