Med School Debt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Bush administration formally canceled Iraq's $4.1 billion debt to the United States on Friday and urged others to do the same to help the country rebuild.

Why can't the government just cancel my education loans? My loans are only 0.003% of the $4.1 billion dollars they just forgave Iraq for!!

Give me a break Uncle Sam!

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

Mossjoh said:
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Bush administration formally canceled Iraq's $4.1 billion debt to the United States on Friday and urged others to do the same to help the country rebuild.

Why can't the government just cancel my education loans? My loans are only 0.003% of the $4.1 billion dollars they just forgave Iraq for!!

Give me a break Uncle Sam!

Mossjoh

Ha ha. LOL :laugh: That's one policy I'd vote for. :D

If you peed crude oil I guarantee the US government would cancel all your loans too.

Members don't see this ad :)
pikachu said:
If you peed crude oil I guarantee the US government would cancel all your loans too.

Ha ha. LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I could pee crude oil I wouldnt need to take the loans out in the beginning. Also I would be figuring out how to get the most out of me. Foley insertion here I go!