Med school which welcome international students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

holisticmind

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

Kindly share the name of the med school in the USA and Europe who accept international students wholeheartedly. I know the link shared before on this forum shows 55 schools but I need the real number. Pls pls help. I am an Indian, never been to US before and have all my degrees from India in Engineering and Marketing Management. I need a genuine guidance. I have great expectations from this forum. But people hardly respond to my post. Pls shower some kindness on me [emoji847]
 
There are currently 44 US MD schools that consider internationals.
I recommend identifying those which have matriculated more than one or two as these tend to be internal candidates. Many of them have admitted none recently.
The MSAR contains all this information (and so much more!). You can filter to find much of it. Medical School Admission Requirements™ (MSAR®) for Applicants

There appear to be 19 DO schools that consider internationals (20 if you count both LECOM's). You can begin here: International Students - Choose DO
I am unfamiliar with the admissions practices in Europe, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

Kindly share the name of the med school in the USA and Europe who accept international students wholeheartedly. I know the link shared before on this forum shows 55 schools but I need the real number. Pls pls help. I am an Indian, never been to US before and have all my degrees from India in Engineering and Marketing Management. I need a genuine guidance. I have great expectations from this forum. But people hardly respond to my post. Pls shower some kindness on me [emoji847]

People pls respond. There are so many wisemen and women here. I badly need some genuine guidance. Is anyone kind enough here to connect with me?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People pls respond. There are so many wisemen and women here. I badly need some genuine guidance. Is anyone kind enough here to connect with me?
Please tell us what you mean by genuine advice. You have received proper advice already from @gyngyn , and you are expected to be mature enough to follow through. What specific advice do you need that had not already been addressed?

Where in Europe are you looking?
 
Please tell us what you mean by genuine advice. You have received proper advice already from @gyngyn , and you are expected to be mature enough to follow through. What specific advice do you need that had not already been addressed?

Where in Europe are you looking?

If one person has responded, doesn’t mean that others can not share or contribute. I know what I am saying.
 
Last edited by a moderator: