Med school with spouse and children?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alwayshope

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I'm just curious if anyone here is currently or has previously attended med school with a spouse and children. I'm very interested as to how thats going for some. I imagine it's very hard, but I would love to hear some stories of success. Thanks! 🙂
 
There's plenty of people here that have. Check out the Non-trads forum (general discussion) or the pre-allo forum.
 
Search this forum, too. The same goes for the financial aid forum. Try "med school with kids" or "children" searches. LOTS of success stories 🙂