Med schools reviews/impressions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorMelanin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there exists a thread of med school reviews by current medical students or folks that have interviewed on campus pre-COVID? I found a thread on reddit but it wasn't super involved. Kind of hard to get a genuine glimpse of the student body and school culture based on the informational vids each school posts.

Members don't see this ad.

In my opinion, reaching out to current medical students at schools where you have acceptances would be a better approach than finding a thread of people's impressions from interview day. Opinions from upperclassmen and alumni are also more valuable than opinions from M1s (because they have experienced the school's preclinical and clinical curricula).

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there exists a thread of med school reviews by current medical students or folks that have interviewed on campus pre-COVID? I found a thread on reddit but it wasn't super involved. Kind of hard to get a genuine glimpse of the student body and school culture based on the informational vids each school posts.
SDN has an interview feedback forum!