Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling about 30 classic med student books on ebay. They are CHEAP, with prices starting at $4.99.
These are all in very good or like-new condition, with no highlighting or writing.
MS1: histo, cell bio, neurosci and more
MS2: lots of Step 1 prep
MS3/4: medicine, ob, peds, and more, including Blueprints and other expensive classics, now available to you at low low prices. Also review question books for Step 2.
I will be adding more over the next weeks, so please check frequently. To see everything I have for sale:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsegredakis
These are all in very good or like-new condition, with no highlighting or writing.
MS1: histo, cell bio, neurosci and more
MS2: lots of Step 1 prep
MS3/4: medicine, ob, peds, and more, including Blueprints and other expensive classics, now available to you at low low prices. Also review question books for Step 2.
I will be adding more over the next weeks, so please check frequently. To see everything I have for sale:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsegredakis