Med Student Interested in Veteran-EMed Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SSted10

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a med student with a background in the military (nonmedical) and afterward working as an EMT. I find both these worlds/populations fascinating and have been trying to conceive of or get involved in research at the intersection between the two, but have been thus far unsuccessful.

I've often been impressed with the thoughtfulness/helpfulness of (some of) the members of the SDN community, so I figured I'd cast a line here to see if anyone has any thoughts or leads on this effort. Truly any insight/direction is appreciated.

Come home with your shield or on it.
 
Last edited: