Coursework & Fieldwork Med Term Course Recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raileyq

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am currently applying to multiple MSOT and OTD programs for the 2021 cycle and I am needing medical terminology as a pre-req for some of the schools I am applying to. I am a recent college graduate of Clemson University so I am no longer a student technically and that is where things can get tricky. BUT I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a cheaper (trying to save some money for grad school), online med term courses that will be recognized by OT schools as a pre req. I preferably need a 2-3 credit course. What have yall taken?

I appreciate any advice! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Look at your local community college courses nearby. Broaden the search anywhere in your state as many are offered online. Worst come to worst, you can be an out-of-state student for a school outside yours. Many courses start in August or January. Good luck.

Hi there - I took Medical Terminology at a local city college (CUNY School of Professional Studies) - I think there were students from all across the country in my online class, so you could check them out. If not, definitely look into local community colleges in your town or neighboring towns.