Meded101 BCPS reviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I wouldn't use it... It's SUPER SIMPLE/CHARTS. I saw some of the material from a friend and it looks very BASIC/covers just the tip of the iceberg. There's no way I would have passed the test. I would go with ACCP or high yield. High yield has a money back guarantee and the quiz questions helped me pass the stats portion. ACCP is really good and the test questions are decent.

My order: high yield, accp, ....med101
 
Last edited:
I know your post is kind of old, so it may be too late but...

I purchased this and ended up not using it. It was not helpful. The biostat package was helpful though. I also purchased one of the mock exams and it was helpful.

For the majority of my studying, I used ACCP materials and High Yield Med Reviews question bank only. I passed the test on the first try. Good luck to you!