Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I need some help. I have been suffering from this disease from over 10 years and I have started looking for help and thought this group can help me at least identity what this disease so I can research further. I am ~35 years, male has this protruding growth on my right leg. I got it removed (surgically) once about 5 years ago and it regrew.
I have an additional pic as well, of my left ankle that I felt could be related.
My questions are:
1. What is it called (pic 1 and pic 3)?
2. Why does it occur?
3. How do I get rid of it (optional, but would be grateful if you answer)
Thank you so much in advance for the help. You will be helping me get in control of a long standing ailment I have.
P.S. My apologies if this is a wrong question here.
CS
I need some help. I have been suffering from this disease from over 10 years and I have started looking for help and thought this group can help me at least identity what this disease so I can research further. I am ~35 years, male has this protruding growth on my right leg. I got it removed (surgically) once about 5 years ago and it regrew.
I have an additional pic as well, of my left ankle that I felt could be related.
My questions are:
1. What is it called (pic 1 and pic 3)?
2. Why does it occur?
3. How do I get rid of it (optional, but would be grateful if you answer)
Thank you so much in advance for the help. You will be helping me get in control of a long standing ailment I have.
P.S. My apologies if this is a wrong question here.
CS
Last edited by a moderator: