Medical dramas on 3rd and 4th years students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watermen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are so many medical dramas out there, everyone of them involve intern, resident, fellow, attending...but none involve med student.....

Members don't see this ad.

ER used to be like that. When Dr. Carter was a student on the worlds longest Surgery rotation.

you wanna submit a script? maybe it will become a hit show.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, ER shows 3rd and 4th year students rotating through pretty regularly. Good for some comic relief...

And yet regardless of what rotation they are on, they are always on the ED consult service. They never showed Carter out at a community practice doing pap smears all day.

Well, here at my school we've had our own personal dramas. One of our classmates likes to say to others, "Hey! Senior resident Joe Blow was looking for you earlier today, where WERE you?".

I had the honor of being the first of at least four people she did this to. I paged the senior who was supposedly looking for me- knowing he would say, "I was NOT looking for you." This is exactly what he said. It turns out this chick constantly keeps tabs on where her fellow classmates are, how many patients they have picked up, who has/has not been sent home, etc. I didn't say anything to her, figuring she would inevitably repeat her whacked out ways where ever she went (the rotation was ending & I wasn't going to have to see her again).

Sure enough, next rotation there was major drama in Psych when she did this to three other people over a span of two days. Not as interesting as ER, but there were some nice revenge plots in the works.

Well, here at my school we've had our own personal dramas. One of our classmates likes to say to others, "Hey! Senior resident Joe Blow was looking for you earlier today, where WERE you?".

I had the honor of being the first of at least four people she did this to. I paged the senior who was supposedly looking for me- knowing he would say, "I was NOT looking for you." This is exactly what he said. It turns out this chick constantly keeps tabs on where her fellow classmates are, how many patients they have picked up, who has/has not been sent home, etc. I didn't say anything to her, figuring she would inevitably repeat her whacked out ways where ever she went (the rotation was ending & I wasn't going to have to see her again).

Sure enough, next rotation there was major drama in Psych when she did this to three other people over a span of two days. Not as interesting as ER, but there were some nice revenge plots in the works.

Just out of curiosity, what does she want to match in???