Medical education credentials verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PEPISSESCE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has idea about how long does it generally take to get medical education credentials verified once ecfmg receives it.On asking ecfmg about this, they just mentioned that once it is verified they would inform it by email but didn't mention how long would it take.

If anyone has idea about this, please share.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It took them 3 weeks to contact my school after receiving my documents. Then my school verified it the next day and I got my permit the next day. I think it's usually 3 weeks.

@PeurtoRico : I got my permits for CK and CS.My school verified my medical education credentials and sent it to ecfmg on may 11 2015. On oasis status, its mentioned ecfmg received the verified documents on june 8 but my status is medical education credential received and verification is pending. In response to my email, ecfmg replied that the processing of verified documents isn't yet complete and they would inform by email. So I was wondering how long does it usually take them to complete the processing of verified documents.