Medical Equipment Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghost dog

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I just thought I would let everyone know that I had an excellent experience with a medical device company recently. If any peeps are interested in regards to more specific information, please PM me:

I recently purchased a pre-owned Colin Prodigy II 2240 vital signs monitor from -------and it was an extremely favorable experience.
I have a significant amount of experience interacting with medical device companies on the internet, and this company is simply head and shoulders above anyone I have thus far used. The price was absolutely excellent, customer service outstanding , and shipping very timely. I really appreciated the fact that this company took the effort to have the monitor calibrated and certified.I will certainly do business with them again, and would recommend anyone do the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey folks,

I just thought I would let everyone know that I had an excellent experience with a medical device company recently. If any peeps are interested in regards to more specific information, please PM me:

I recently purchased a pre-owned Colin Prodigy II 2240 vital signs monitor from -------and it was an extremely favorable experience.
I have a significant amount of experience interacting with medical device companies on the internet, and this company is simply head and shoulders above anyone I have thus far used. The price was absolutely excellent, customer service outstanding , and shipping very timely. I really appreciated the fact that this company took the effort to have the monitor calibrated and certified.I will certainly do business with them again, and would recommend anyone do the same.

I'm sure the monitor reads in Canadian.

I'm sure the monitor reads in Canadian.

Yeah, I hate it when they give BP readings in mm of hg, when they should really read out in inches. :D

Members don't see this ad :)