Medical School Admission Data: GPA vs. Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sonya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
And... soo... after months of promising SDN , i have gotten my files uploaded.

Here is the statistics I present:

http://www.geocities.com/sonyadave/admissiondata.htm

It is analysis of data from the WashU undergrad class of 2001, GPA vs. School admitted.

some of the pages require acrobat.

Hope you find it useful

sonya

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

can anyone else view it?

Members don't see this ad :)
doesn't work. overused bandwith. maybe upload to sdn itself?

yeah... i'm getting that error now too. Geocities just closed my entire webpage down. something about a large file being accessed too often. but,:( i checked, the files aren't that large. it'll be up in 1 hour. and, maybe i can shrink them.

umm, it's all seperate images, different graphs. don't think upload to SDN would work good.

So... I'm going to see what happens in 1 hour.

Thanks a bunch for posting these stats Sonya! Ill try and check em out later when the site is up.

Thanks again! This is really great of ya.

works for me now.

(don't the whole world access it one second, maybe?:confused: )

Anyone have any data on composite MCAT scores and percentile rank?

I've see something like that in MSAR (medical school admission requirements, you should be able to find that book at a pre-med office or library), about MCAT scores. not exactly percentile in the last edition, but you could find percentile. I remember seeing in some paper, 12 - 13 was aroudn 90-95 percentile (but this is only sketchy memory).

sonya

Oh I have my section scores and percentiles, but I wanted a composite percentile as well.

Thanks though!