Physiology TCU Admission Requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodmornin

GoodMornin!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am finishing up my secondary essay for TCU and am now realizing that they require physiology as a prerequisite course. I literally have not seen this requirement for any other school. The secondary app gives you the option to "substitute" their courses with a different course. I have taken anatomy and am thinking of substituting this in place of physiology. Just wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has been in the same boat or knows how this might play out. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I am finishing up my secondary essay for TCU and am now realizing that they require physiology as a prerequisite course. I literally have not seen this requirement for any other school. The secondary app gives you the option to "substitute" their courses with a different course. I have taken anatomy and am thinking of substituting this in place of physiology. Just wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has been in the same boat or knows how this might play out. Thanks!
Sorry, it's an inflexible requirement, and anatomy is structure while physiology is function.
However, if you go read the last page of the TCU thread the admissions rep says you can still apply as long as you could take 1 semester of Physiology before matriculation. #156

Reactions: 1 user