Medical School Documentary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just came across this on youtube. I'm not sure if it's been posted on sdn already, my apologies if it has been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeSW2Gg1qIY

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, their oath is under God? Is that normal in the US?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they teach science there? How can you be a good physician if you don't believe in science? So confused

Do they teach science there? How can you be a good physician if you don't believe in science? So confused

Nacho Libre...

"I don't believe in God, I only believe in Science!!!"

what is this i dont even...

My work blocked youtube so I have to imagine what the video is about in my head, and based on the massive evolution thread from a few weeks ago this is what jumped to mind haha

It was posted on SDN a few days ago, I think. I remember watching it. Anyways, the video seems more like a recruitment video for Loma Linda with a little too much "I wouldn't be here without God" sprinkled in. 3/5.

Holy crap I know that guy Sylvester (srs).

lol @ premeds judging a medical school based on religious affiliation.

The guy who got into a Mayo residency seemed pretty competent. :rolleyes:

lol @ HSDNer with ~ no college experience and a broken sarcasm detector

......unless you've interacted with people before

Because talking to people in real life = innate ability to figure out whether or not someone is being sarcastic through the gentle sound of fingers on a keyboard. Gotcha. ;)

Interact with people (real life or internetz)---->figure out personalities-->wild comments throw up red flag----> OMG IS IT SARCASM?