Medical School Entrance Exam

Started by Tom Platz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tom Platz

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ppl,

I'm due to write an entrance exam, to secure a medical seat, in South Africa.
The exam, apparently, tests the mathematical and english capabilities of applicants. A score of the the exam is generated and together, with one's, matric results, offers of of acceptance are made.

I have completed matric, 10 years ago, and completed a post graduate degree at varsity.
How, am I supposed to remember intricate mathematical, formulae, learnt way back in high school.
Additionally, there is no access to previous exam papers, so that I can gain some direction for preparation.

Constuctive thoughts on this will be appreciative. 😕

Thanx

T.