Medical school software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

18Will18

Reaction score
Hi all, I got accepted into Midwestern-IL recently and will be starting there in August. To prepare I am building a desktop computer. I am trying to figure out what kind of software I will need to run so I can make sure the one I build can handle it. Could anyone give any insight into what kind of capabilities I should equip it with or how intense the software I should be able to run is? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I got accepted into Midwestern-IL recently and will be starting there in August. To prepare I am building a desktop computer. I am trying to figure out what kind of software I will need to run so I can make sure the one I build can handle it. Could anyone give any insight into what kind of capabilities I should equip it with or how intense the software I should be able to run is? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
Powerpoint and basic streaming video (youtube and pathoma). This is not a high performance situation

Reactions: 1 user
That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thank you!