Medical school software

Started by 18Will18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

18Will18

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I got accepted into Midwestern-IL recently and will be starting there in August. To prepare I am building a desktop computer. I am trying to figure out what kind of software I will need to run so I can make sure the one I build can handle it. Could anyone give any insight into what kind of capabilities I should equip it with or how intense the software I should be able to run is? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
 
Hi all, I got accepted into Midwestern-IL recently and will be starting there in August. To prepare I am building a desktop computer. I am trying to figure out what kind of software I will need to run so I can make sure the one I build can handle it. Could anyone give any insight into what kind of capabilities I should equip it with or how intense the software I should be able to run is? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
Powerpoint and basic streaming video (youtube and pathoma). This is not a high performance situation