Medical School Transcript - Not uploaded to post office yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freddy13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does the medical school transcipt get scanned? Nov 1st along with the Dean's Letter?

What if you graduated last year?... can that get scanned now?

Members don't see this ad.

Transcripts can be uploaded at any time, and once uploaded are available for downloading to programs immediately.

MSPE's can be uploaded by Dean's offices anytime. They remain "embargoed" om the ERAS server until Nov 1st, when they are released and downloaded to programs. Hence, you may see your MSPE as uploaded to ERAS but not yet downloaded by programs prior to Nov 1st. No need to worry, this is expected behavior of the system!

my school uploads transcripts oct 15th. i dont know why they don't do it earlier?

We get our's uploaded on Oct 1st

at my school there's like a default date sometime in october, but you can ask to have yours uploaded earlier (mine was scanned in yesterday).

i just got an email from a program asking me to have my transcript uploaded if i wished to be considered for an interview before the MSPE letter... thanks for the posts, tomorrow i'll go ask for my transcript to be uploaded, my school is not super accommodating about stuff like this, we'll see what happens....

i just got an email from a program asking me to have my transcript uploaded if i wished to be considered for an interview before the MSPE letter... thanks for the posts, tomorrow i'll go ask for my transcript to be uploaded, my school is not super accommodating about stuff like this, we'll see what happens....

I got the same thing from Baylor today. Kind of annoying isnt it?

Just out of curiosity, what specialty sent you these messages, Zeke and m1234d? (I'm wondering if they're early match or regular...)

Transcripts can be uploaded at any time, and once uploaded are available for downloading to programs immediately.

MSPE's can be uploaded by Dean's offices anytime. They remain "embargoed" om the ERAS server until Nov 1st, when they are released and downloaded to programs. Hence, you may see your MSPE as uploaded to ERAS but not yet downloaded by programs prior to Nov 1st. No need to worry, this is expected behavior of the system!

Thanks for clarifying aPD!

Just out of curiosity, what specialty sent you these messages, Zeke and m1234d? (I'm wondering if they're early match or regular...)

Pediatrics....not early match

our school doesn't upload them until mid-october but will do so earlier if the student asks. one of my programs (ob/gyn) asked me to submit mine to be considered for an interview, so i had to contact my school.