Releasing my USMLE transcript 4 hours later than the official opening time, HELP.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mooncakethirty

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I made a careless mistake last night. I forgot to release and assign my USMLE transcript to every program that I applied to, and the photo either. This morning 8 am was the opening time for programs to receive applications(09/29). I just released my photo and my transcript 4 hours later. 12 pm (09/29). The other parts of my application were complete.



Will this hurt my application severely? I feel so scared. Will the program notice my updated information within the same opening day?



I hope someone could answer my question. Thank you very much!