Medical schools that value research for mid-tier applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OnToMedSchools

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I get your recommendations (especially if you have personal experience being interviewed and/or accepted) for medical schools I should look into who favor alot of research hours (6000) and clinical experience (2500) for a mid-tier applicant with a 513 MCAT and 3.7GPA? Thanks!
 
Can I get your recommendations (especially if you have personal experience being interviewed and/or accepted) for medical schools I should look into who favor alot of research hours (6000) and clinical experience (2500) for a mid-tier applicant with a 513 MCAT and 3.7GPA? Thanks!
Any of the UCs in Cali. But honestly, nearly all MD schools have research resources. Especially within your median score
 
I have moved your thread to our WAMC forums. It is likely too late to add more schools for the current cycle. If you would like feedback on the school list you used, please edit your post to reflect the points mentioned in this guideline: