Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vikramjeet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I just want to know what are some good medical colleges in Europe? I applied to one in Poland. How are the medical schools in Poland? Any additional information would be appreciated(living conditions, professors, personal experience). Also who do you think of the medical school in Russia (Pavlov University in particular)

Thanks
Also are there any sikhs on this website :)

Members don't see this ad.

Vikramjeet said:
Hi all. I just want to know what are some good medical colleges in Europe? I applied to one in Poland. How are the medical schools in Poland? Any additional information would be appreciated(living conditions, professors, personal experience). Also who do you think of the medical school in Russia (Pavlov University in particular)

Thanks
Also are there any sikhs on this website :)

I think that you will get a better response if you check out ValueMD's Eastern European forum at www.valuemd.com

A number of Polish (as well as Russian) students and grads regularly post there.

Good luck.

do a search on here for irish med school info....the schools are well-respected, though i guess i'm a bit biased :D