Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello fellow students:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good medical spanish CD that I could listen to in the car on the way back and forth to my away rotation (particularly one that comes with a book). At least 50% of the patients I am seeing are spanish-speaking and though most of them speak some degree of English, this just seems like a really critical skill to at least be on a reasonable level with.
thanks in advance.
🙂 Alison
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good medical spanish CD that I could listen to in the car on the way back and forth to my away rotation (particularly one that comes with a book). At least 50% of the patients I am seeing are spanish-speaking and though most of them speak some degree of English, this just seems like a really critical skill to at least be on a reasonable level with.
thanks in advance.
🙂 Alison