Medical Spanish in Chile or Argentina?

Started by jm110
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jm110

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any recommendations for good programs in either of these countries? Thanks!
 
hi! my name is Belén; im an argentinan medical student; im actually in the senior year of my MD degree. There are various hospitals where you could continue your medical education; im doing the clinical rotations at a hospital called: "Hospital de Clinicas José de San Martin"; a very well known and prestigious hosipital at the city of Buenos Aires. I´ve seen international students from different parts of the world, having an experience here.
Hope this could help you!
 
well, ím interested in applying for electives in philladelphia, new york or new jersey...... any advice or reccomendation?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! This is kind of embarrassing because I am looking for a word, (because I forgot) the correct word in Spanish for clinical rotation. When I studied medicine in Puerto Rico, we used a word that meant "clinical rotation" because "rotation" is not really a correct word for Spanish medical terms. Would you be kind enough to remind me what the word was? Thanks
 
Hi! This is kind of embarrassing because I am looking for a word, (because I forgot) the correct word in Spanish for clinical rotation. When I studied medicine in Puerto Rico, we used a word that meant "clinical rotation" because "rotation" is not really a correct word for Spanish medical terms. Would you be kind enough to remind me what the word was? Thanks
Can't speak for Puerto Rico but in mexico they use the term prácticas and the different areas of the hospital are referred to as servicios. So you might have a práctica in the servicio "trauma y ortopedia"