Medical Spanish Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glitterwitch666

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking into taking a medical spanish course as I live in a major city near the US/Mexico border and want to be able to communicate with a larger patient base working in the clinical environment. Has anyone taken any online programs in medical spanish they would recommend? And if so, do you feel this particular source was good for someone with only a "basic at most" understanding of the language itself (took 3 yrs of Spanish in high school but skills are definitely rusty)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

I'm looking into taking a medical spanish course as I live in a major city near the US/Mexico border and want to be able to communicate with a larger patient base working in the clinical environment. Has anyone taken any online programs in medical spanish they would recommend? And if so, do you feel this particular source was good for someone with only a "basic at most" understanding of the language itself (took 3 yrs of Spanish in high school but skills are definitely rusty)? Thanks!
Try Babel (the app)

Reactions: 1 user