China and Eastern Asia Medical Student Pathway

Started by trf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trf

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a medical student in Malaysia.I would like to enquire some information about what will happen after a medical student graduated in Malaysia.For what I know is we have to do our housemenship for 2 years.At that time we will be sent to different hospital.Can i know how do they select the hospital for us?or do we have the chance to make our own choices or selection?After that where can we head from there and our specialisation?
Thanks..🙂
 
I am study in China,I am terribly sorry.please let me know If you have some questions about east medicine.