Medical Student Personality Types Cartoon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shibby1983

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have the link to this?

I wanted to share it with my AMSA chapter.
 
HAHA that's too funny, but i don't know which one I am...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen this before, but it's still funny!

I'm 90% sure that I'll be the "painfully enthusiastic." 🙂
 
Being an over-educated perfectionist who loves scatological humor, I would have to say I'm a cross between the Overly Academic, the Gunner, and the Twelve-Year-Old.
 
I am def. a mix between the 12 year-old and the questionable admission
 
HaHa! I especially like the ortho one; i admit there's definitely people like that in my class.













BMW M3 said:
I am def. a mix between the 12 year-old and the questionable admission
 
the sane one is the questionable admission and the crier with different hairdos.
 
This cartoon is AWESOME!!! :laugh: Totally made my day. I can't predict with certainty what med school will "do to me", but right now I'm guessing I'll be a mix of "painfully enthusiastic" (what can I say? I'm excited to be a doctor!) and "one-track mind" (I will match into EM back into California!!! Any means necessary!) 😉 A little bit of "Overly Academic" is also possible, but we'll see.