Medical Student Questionnaire (MSQ) Question- Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AbujaMan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question with regard to the MSQ. The medical school that I currently plan to attend requires that I fill the MSQ by August 1. However, I am currently holding onto a waitlist position at another school that I would go to if accepted. I know that the likelihood of getting off the waitlist at this time may be low but I just want to play it safe. My question is-- Will filling out the MSQ now in any way hurt my chances from getting off the waitlist? In other words, will my waitlist school know that I filled out the MSQ for another school and potentially not offer me admission, or is my selected school the only school that knows I completed the MSQ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have a quick question with regard to the MSQ. The medical school that I currently plan to attend requires that I fill the MSQ by August 1. However, I am currently holding onto a waitlist position at another school that I would go to if accepted. I know that the likelihood of getting off the waitlist at this time may be low but I just want to play it safe. My question is-- Will filling out the MSQ now in any way hurt my chances from getting off the waitlist? In other words, will my waitlist school know that I filled out the MSQ for another school and potentially not offer me admission, or is my selected school the only school that knows I completed the MSQ?

Thanks

I don't think you need to worry about them finding out.