Medical Students and Stimulant Use

Started by facetguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gonna have to disagree with you here. I know plenty of classmates that hate everything they are currently learning, yet they still do it for reasons I don't care to know. My parents chopped frozen meat for 20 years; I don't think they found that very stimulating, but to your credit, they did find something else to do after a while. Some won't.
If you are smart and diligent enough to become a physician, you have other job options available to you. There are many people out there doing those boring jobs who have no higher aspirations or abilities.