Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am not a medical student but a 26 allied health/medical lab professional hoping to start medical school in Fall of 2014. I was hoping some medical students can answer the following:
In medical school (MD or DO), is it reasonable NOT to study on most weekends? In undergrad I almost never studied during weekends, including around exams and finals. This is because studied during the week (Mon-Thursday) so my Friday evenings through all day Sunday could be free. Some others in undergrad left lots of studying/school work for the weekend.
I never procrastinated. I often wondered why students made things worse for themselves.
So, do anyone of you study up Mon-Thurs and just relax Fri-Sun?
Not every week of course.....things happen.
I am not a medical student but a 26 allied health/medical lab professional hoping to start medical school in Fall of 2014. I was hoping some medical students can answer the following:
In medical school (MD or DO), is it reasonable NOT to study on most weekends? In undergrad I almost never studied during weekends, including around exams and finals. This is because studied during the week (Mon-Thursday) so my Friday evenings through all day Sunday could be free. Some others in undergrad left lots of studying/school work for the weekend.
I never procrastinated. I often wondered why students made things worse for themselves.
So, do anyone of you study up Mon-Thurs and just relax Fri-Sun?
Not every week of course.....things happen.
Last edited:
