Medical Training & Practice in Ontario

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OntarioPractice

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I am a Recruitment & Relocation Advisor with the HealthForceOntario Marketing and Recruitment Agency (HFO MRA). I’ve noticed several posts on this forum with questions about routes to practicing medicine in Ontario. As such, I wanted to make you aware of a service, available free of charge, that provides accurate and up-to-date information on the subject. If you have any questions about routes to training, licensure and/or physician practice opportunities in Ontario I would encourage you to contact the HealthForceOntario MRA. Please send an email to [email protected] or visit the HFO website for more information: www.healthforceontario.ca

I hope you will find this information helpful. Best of Luck!