Medicare Payment Changes 2015 Webinar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gotta be a CAP member I think. People should register on their own.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 hrs and counting. It's on, like Donkey Kong time.

Best job I ever had.
 
Anyone have a clue how you might bill a standard 10 probe Heme FISH panel now? the per block thing doesnt really apply.

10x88366?

thanks
 
I really have no idea how CMS even starts to think about reimbursing a lot of FISH stuff. There is so much potential for overuse and abuse of the system there, but yet many of the tests are crucial for clinical management and are expensive to perform. It would be nice if people wouldn't abuse the system so that reimbursement would be fair for all, but that's a pipedream.