MEDPREP Program??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_juvi

dr_juvirod
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here had heard of/applied/is currently enrolled in a program called MEDPREP for the University of Southern Illinois, i think Penn has a similar program. Or has anyone heard of it I found some stuff on these programs but wanted to see if anyone else knew about them. Does anyone know if any other schools have them?

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently in MEDPREP. Any questions?

Spelmangyrl said:
I am currently in MEDPREP. Any questions?
I thought nobody was ever gonna respond! LoL. Well I just happened to see some link that took me to the MEDPREP website. I just wanted to know what it is really, coming from a student. Is it a post bacc program where you take science courses or is it like a pre-medical school program. Any info you have to offer is great. It sounds like such a great program, I'm only in my 2nd year in college but I had a horrible 1st year (basically almost failed out) and am worried that my gpa won't be as great as some of the applicants. I am picking myself up but this program sounds like a good choice since I don't plan going to med school straight after. Thanks! :D

I sent you a private message.