Medstudy board review course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shingen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone streamed online the medstudy pediatric board review course? Before I spend a grand on it, I would like to hear if people thought it was worth it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Also interested to hear any reviews about the Med Study Video Review Course!

I mainly did Medstudy +PREP and passed the board this year.
Here is my thought, most helpful was the medstudy books & questions bank. Did not use the flash cards all that much. I used the audio toward the end (last 1 month) during my drive to and from work as a way to review things.
I think it was a good investment! For any further questions, feel free to send me a message.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the videos and thought it was a great way for learners who learn through sound to study. If you learn from reading, stick with the books. I’m a kinesthetic learner, so I took copious notes while both reading the books and listening to the audio. I passed.

The questions are key. I went through them twice. IMO, better than the PREP questions. Passed with a score that was WELL above the mean, despite scoring in the likely to fail range on my in service exam.