PREP Cram Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helloitsmebee

Reaction score
Anyone do the PREP Cram Course 2 day conference for pediatric boards? I am looking to see if it's worth the money.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about the PREP cram course. But I know that in order to pass the exam, all what you need to do is medstudy questions, twice, and thats it.

I don't know about the PREP cram course. But I know that in order to pass the exam, all what you need to do is medstudy questions, twice, and thats it.
I have now failed twice. This past time my Medstudy average was greater than 80%. People struggle for different reasons, so you should be sensitive to other people and their struggles.

I have now failed twice. This past time my Medstudy average was greater than 80%. People struggle for different reasons, so you should be sensitive to other people and their struggles.
I sincerely apologize if you felt that my response was not sensitive. You are absolutely right, what worked for me does not mean it will work for everyone. I apologize again I wish you the best of luck to pass this exam.