Medtronic's Denver Meet-up Nov 3-4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be there. Hey Dave, I noticed a bunch of people missing from class Sunday in Memphis! Did you guys get tricked out by the pimp!?? ;-)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ill be there! Missed the ANS course, but will be going in the Spring. Heard it was a blast!!!

anybody have the time/interest to have medtronics sponsor a private dinner/lunch for the SDN people this weekend? It would be in their interests to get the leading pain medicine propagandists on the internet together in one room...

all I know is that grain-filled jello shots might be a bit beyond me at this age now...hindsight is 20/20.

I had fun in Denver! Lots of networking there. Seems that all us fellows have the same job-hunting concerns! Mainly- finding the right job without being taken advantage of.

It was nice to find out that we all put up with the same frustrations in our different fellowships.... "Doc, I got da Cancah", " Gimme da lollipop, doc!"

Ligament, Im glad you made it home OK... Dock****er, see you in Hawaii.

b

Wait, was it Duck ****er or DOCK ****er? I can't remember even that little detail...jesus

Ah yes, I remember something about lollipops too!

It was a blast hanging with you guys. thanks.

I had fun in Denver! Lots of networking there. Seems that all us fellows have the same job-hunting concerns! Mainly- finding the right job without being taken advantage of.

It was nice to find out that we all put up with the same frustrations in our different fellowships.... "Doc, I got da Cancah", " Gimme da lollipop, doc!"

Ligament, Im glad you made it home OK... Dock****er, see you in Hawaii.

b