Meharry Match list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruck

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I coud get Meharry's match list? Couldn't find anything on the website

Members don't see this ad.

ruck said:
Does anyone know where I coud get Meharry's match list? Couldn't find anything on the website

I think I have one at home but it might be last years and not this years send me a private message and I'll get it to you.

ruck said:

I think I have one at home but it might be last years and not this years send me a private message and I'll get it to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
ruck said:

Last year's match list was on their website in one of the newsletters... I'm not sure if it's the current edition of the newsletter or the one before that.

:) Meharry rocks and I hope to be there next year. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to add.