Meharry Match list

Started by ruck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ruck

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I coud get Meharry's match list? Couldn't find anything on the website
 
ruck said:
Does anyone know where I coud get Meharry's match list? Couldn't find anything on the website

I think I have one at home but it might be last years and not this years send me a private message and I'll get it to you.
 
ruck said:
Does anyone know where I coud get Meharry's match list? Couldn't find anything on the website

I think I have one at home but it might be last years and not this years send me a private message and I'll get it to you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ruck said:
Does anyone know where I coud get Meharry's match list? Couldn't find anything on the website

I think I have one at home but it might be last years and not this years send me a private message and I'll get it to you.
 
Last year's match list was on their website in one of the newsletters... I'm not sure if it's the current edition of the newsletter or the one before that.
 
🙂 Meharry rocks and I hope to be there next year. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to add.